Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the Anime and Manga Fairy Tail. [Banner by Ishthak]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Vs. Natsu(Just because their names start with an N.)

Go down 
+2
kimboyan001
Vampire Slayer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vampire Slayer
Vampire Slayer

Mood : gah i love the cold

Naruto Vs. Natsu(Just because their names start with an N.) Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Vs. Natsu(Just because their names start with an N.)   Naruto Vs. Natsu(Just because their names start with an N.) EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:56 pm

Who do you think would win??
I personally think Natsu...but idk
I asked this question because i was asked a few days ago and and didnt know how to respond
Your comments are welcome =)
Back to top Go down
kimboyan001
Rookie
Rookie
kimboyan001

Mood : Fired up!

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Vs. Natsu(Just because their names start with an N.)   Naruto Vs. Natsu(Just because their names start with an N.) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:30 am

This is kinda hard to decide on.

Ninja vs Wizard

Naruto has the 9 tailed fox inside him and has lots of powerful jutsu like Shodow clone jutsu and Rasengan. He also is powerful when in sage mode and also powerful when in 9 tails mode.

Natsu was trained by an almighty Dragon named Igneel who taught Natsu Dragon Slayer magic which is ancient magic.

Both are very powerful also both has that winning attitude and never giving up attitude. I'd say both are equal. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ciria
Admin
Admin
Ciria

Mood : Hyper♥

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Vs. Natsu(Just because their names start with an N.)   Naruto Vs. Natsu(Just because their names start with an N.) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:40 pm

It's hard to choose. Both Naruto and Natsu are pretty equal and strength and everytime there knocked down they have a tendency to get right back up and keep fighting till the end. Though I'm going to give this one to Naruto because of the Nine-tailed fox. I think Naruto's new speed enhancement from the newest chapter is faster than that of Natsu's speed even when he's extremely fired up or angry.
Though it may be a tie.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytail.rpg-board.net
Vampire Slayer
Vampire Slayer

Mood : gah i love the cold

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Vs. Natsu(Just because their names start with an N.)   Naruto Vs. Natsu(Just because their names start with an N.) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Yeah! Thats what i was saying for Naruto with the Nine Tailed fox but yeah
Back to top Go down
ChaosKnight
Admin
Admin
ChaosKnight

Mood : See My Profile Pic

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Vs. Natsu(Just because their names start with an N.)   Naruto Vs. Natsu(Just because their names start with an N.) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:34 pm

Tough to say at the moment, especially if it's Dragon Force Natsu vs Kyubi Naruto. About Naruto's recent speed increment, Bee said that all he sees was a yellow flash. Now, if you remember Jellal during the tower of Heaven, when he used Meteor, it was fast that Natsu barely could react. However, after Etherion, he easily caught up with Jellal... and still not at the full potential of Dragon Force. Then again, we haven't see Naruto's true strength with Kyubi's chakra, so it's still tough to debate.

Personally, I think Natsu would defeat Naruto by a very slim margin...
Back to top Go down
http://fairytail.wikia.com/User:ChaosKnight
TubbyManGiraffe
Rookie
Rookie
TubbyManGiraffe

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Vs. Natsu(Just because their names start with an N.)   Naruto Vs. Natsu(Just because their names start with an N.) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:44 am

I hate to say it, I like Natsu alot better but probobly Naruto for now, I think Natsu will be able to kick his ass sooner or later though.
Back to top Go down
lucyheartfillia1717
Rookie
Rookie
lucyheartfillia1717

Mood : Sakto lng

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Vs. Natsu(Just because their names start with an N.)   Naruto Vs. Natsu(Just because their names start with an N.) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:40 am

I think Natsu will win...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Vs. Natsu(Just because their names start with an N.)   Naruto Vs. Natsu(Just because their names start with an N.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Vs. Natsu(Just because their names start with an N.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail :: Debate Forum :: Battledome-
Jump to: