Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the Anime and Manga Fairy Tail. [Banner by Ishthak]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rate that Character - Lucy Heartfilia

Go down 
+2
Vampire Slayer
Ciria
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciria
Admin
Admin
Ciria

Mood : Hyper♥

Rate that Character - Lucy Heartfilia Empty
PostSubject: Rate that Character - Lucy Heartfilia   Rate that Character - Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:33 pm

This is the thread where you rate each aspect of the character- from personality, magic, looks, etc- then have your average rating for the character. Smile
Explain why you gave them this rating for the category. It doesn't have to be a long paragraph. Just a few sentences.
(Ill answer this later.)

-Magic 1-10
-Personality 1-10
-Development 1-10
-Interactions 1-10
-Background 1-10
-Others: 1-10
-Overall rating: 1-10
Back to top Go down
https://fairytail.rpg-board.net
Vampire Slayer
Vampire Slayer

Mood : gah i love the cold

PostSubject: Re: Rate that Character - Lucy Heartfilia   Rate that Character - Lucy Heartfilia EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:09 am

Lucy Heartfillia

Magic-4
Personality-8
Development-10
Interactions-9
Background-10
Others-6
Overall Rating-8

I love her background story.
Back to top Go down
Elise
Rookie
Rookie
Elise

Mood : :3

PostSubject: Re: Rate that Character - Lucy Heartfilia   Rate that Character - Lucy Heartfilia EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Magic-10
Even though she uses indirect magic through the spirits and isn't as strong as others, I find that her type of magic has much more potential that other types. Not only does it allow room for creativity, but also diversity so she can adapt too many different situations she encounters.

Personality-10
She gets a 10 for being a realist and weak character amid all those crazy-strong FT mages.

Development-8
Good job developing, I'd like to see maybe another un-told side to Lucy.

Interactions-10
I like the reoccurring gags and exchanges between Lucy and other characters- it really helps lighten the mood.

Background-6
I feel that the "princess-runs-away-from-home" is a bit done. I would have preferred a more interesting background.

Others-9
She gets points for being the subject of many jokes and for all she puts up with.

Overall Rating-9
Back to top Go down
kimboyan001
Rookie
Rookie
kimboyan001

Mood : Fired up!

PostSubject: Re: Rate that Character - Lucy Heartfilia   Rate that Character - Lucy Heartfilia EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:26 pm

Lucy Heartfilia

Magic- 9
Personality- 10
Development- 9
Interactions- 8
Background- 8
Others- 9
Overall Rating- 9

She is one of the strongest wizards in Fairy Tail!!
Back to top Go down
ChaosKnight
Admin
Admin
ChaosKnight

Mood : See My Profile Pic

PostSubject: Re: Rate that Character - Lucy Heartfilia   Rate that Character - Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:46 pm

Lucy Heartfilia

Magic-6
Personality-10
Development-9
Interactions-9
Background-7
Others-8
Overall (average)- 8

Lucy Heartfilia, one of the main female protagonist of the series, is probably the only sane person in the guild. Her magic currently is actually lower than most of the other wizards in the guild, nor has she developed any really well strategies to make use of her magic. Her personality is one of the best in the whole series. Sometimes her expressions are over-exaggerated, but that's what makes her important, both to show the importance and for comic relief. Not much to say about her development, as she is still growing and learning, although it would be interesting to see more about her past. Her interaction with the members of the guild is quite comical, but a bit too much comedic in my opinion, and would only focus on a few members she interacts with. Background is a bit too underdeveloped, in my opinion, as we haven't really touch on her relationship with her mother. But I'm pretty sure that's another arc by itself. Others... not much to say... but sometimes shouldn't be too serious at certain situations. Overall, a really interesting person in the series.
Back to top Go down
http://fairytail.wikia.com/User:ChaosKnight
Ishthak
Ishthak

PostSubject: Re: Rate that Character - Lucy Heartfilia   Rate that Character - Lucy Heartfilia EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:57 am

Lucy?
Magic-7 (summoner? cool, always)
Personality-9,5
Development-9
Interactions-8,5
Background-6
Others-7
Overall (average)-6

Intelligent, smart and charming...but not boring and annoying in their behavior. I think she has very complex and dynamic personality, which makes her one of the most both fun and interesting character of all.
Back to top Go down
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/User:Ishthak
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate that Character - Lucy Heartfilia   Rate that Character - Lucy Heartfilia Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate that Character - Lucy Heartfilia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail :: Discussion :: Fairy Tail General-
Jump to: