Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the Anime and Manga Fairy Tail. [Banner by Ishthak]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fairy Tail Anime Ending After Next Arc?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TubbyManGiraffe
Rookie
Rookie
TubbyManGiraffe

Fairy Tail Anime Ending After Next Arc? Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Tail Anime Ending After Next Arc?   Fairy Tail Anime Ending After Next Arc? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:39 am

Has anyone else noticed that Fairy Tail has very little filler? because of this the anime is only 1 arc (Based on what I've seen, I don't read the manga)behind the manga, don't get me wrong, I hate fillers as much as the next guy but this is kinda bad. The anime is catching up with the manga quickly, I'm worried it might end like Katekyo Hitman Reborn, if anything I hope it'll just go on a hiatus like Gintama, I hope they insert a filler right after the current arc to prevent the anime from catching up because if they don't that'll probably be the last arc of the anime since the manga arc will probably be finished by then and it'll be at most halfway through the next arc of the manga, So what do you guys think of this? I'm scared since its one of my favorite anime and I don't want to switch to the manga since almost everything looks better animated.
Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail Anime Ending After Next Arc?
Page 1 of 1